1. Open your Keplr Wallet. (If you don’t know how to set up your Keplr Wallet, visit Keplr — The Interchain Wallet https://www.keplr.app)
2. Select your Juno Wallet from the top menu.
3. Press the menu button on the top left.
4. Open the Add Token section.
5. Paste the $FOT contract address provided by us (juno1xmpenz0ykxfy8rxr3yc3d4dtqq4dpas4zz3xl6sh873us3vajlpshzp69d) to the contract address section in the menu that opens.
6. Press the submit button without making any extra or other settings.
7. Congratulations, you have successfully set your $FOT address to your Keplr Wallet.